Friday, August 13, 2010


The final performance on Sunday night was the most bland in my opinion. It began at 3:30 p.m. and was MCed by Bill Spence and Roger the Jester. This comic couple made jokes, told stories, and most importantly announced the list of lost and found items. The concert consisted of performances by Joe Hickerson, Tony Barrand, Becky Tracy and Keith Murphy, Alan Kaufman and the A-Ks, Cathy Barton and Dave Para, Susan Trump, and AJ Bodner and Lisa DiSavino. It was hard for me to decide the concert highlight. My parents seemed to particularly enjoy the performance by Tony Barrand. I feel like there was kind of a generational gap in this final performance.
Before the end of the concert the MCs made sure that they took the traditional sleeping audience picture, hoping that everyone would actively (or in this case- inactively) participate. My family and I took our own traditional picture in front of the Old Songs Trailer that was parked within the fair grounds.


No comments:

Post a Comment